croaking my yakkings

Wednesday, 2 May 2012

Short getaway.

My husband celebrated his 39th birthday last week on 25th of April. I had something nice planned for him on that special day. A short getaway to Port Dickson. It was splendid indeed. We stayed at the Grand Lexis, formerly known as The Legend International Water Homes for two nights. The place is beautiful, well I can't expect any crystal clear sea water there like in Male or Bora Bora Island but it's decent enough for us. Everything went well, accommodation, food glorious food within reach, a little shopping in PD town (I know! It's unbelievable! Shopping? In PD? Seriously!). We had such lovely time. Perhaps, if I may say I was happy with the place but maybe a little improvement on the customer service as well as the cleanliness of the room which we stayed that day. Given the 5-star rating by most travellers, we found that we were a bit disappointed with those two areas mentioned before. The reception ladies didn't really make us feel the five-star customer service. Worst of all, when we got into our room, we found a used box left near the plunge pool. Perhaps, they should double check the rooms next time before letting the customers in. It wouldn't be nice for customers to see rubbish all around the room. Cleanliness is priority! Don't you think so? We'd love to come back in future with hope to see some improvements especially on those areas.

Here are some snapshots on those days there. Plus, my husband was trying on his newly bought camera. *rolling my eyes now*. Enjoy!

Parking lots at The Grand Lexis, Port Dickson. Yup, that's my Saga there.


The entrance to our room. We stayed at the Garden Deluxe Suite.

Little miss impatiently climbing towards the big light ball.

The comfy and cosy beds.


The plunge pool. Bliss!

The used box left near the pool. Poor housekeeping!



Chempaka Naura with Papa swimming non-stop. 3 times a day!

Taking a rest after a long swim with Mama and Papa! So well-behaved (something I wish she does this everyday at home, with me! Dream on, Mama!)


Children's pool.

    Playground. Look who's climbing?




Some other water villas around the area. Lovely they are. Till we meet again.

Curious little miss waiting for dinner with Elmito.


Oops! I forgot to take our picture together there. Oh yes, with little miss running around, I just forgot. Love you all. Can't wait for our next holiday in May and June. Ho Ho Holidayssss!






2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I forgot to slot in mine. It's in my husband's camera not mine. Nanti I upload ya. Miss ya.

      Delete