croaking my yakkings

Saturday, 19 May 2012

Happy Mother's Day.

Happy Mother's Day to all mothers in the world. As I'm typing this post, a lot of things playing in my mind. Part of me wanted to cry, part of me feel happy and all sorts of feelings. This year mark the first time I'm celebrating Mother's Day without my Mama. It is funny how things turned up. Perhaps for the better.

I do miss my Mama despite the nagging and yelling I always got from her, everyday! Yes, friends. EVERYDAY! I have so many memories of her and I'll cherish that every day in my life. For those of you who still have your beloved mothers around, love them and appreciate them as much as you can. Fulfil their needs whenever you can. Because you won't know when will be the last time you get to spend your time with her. So, spend it lovingly with her if you can.

I love my Mama but I don't have her with me now. I hope she's happy where she is now. I hope to be a good and loving mother to my children, InsyaAllah. Words can't describe anything for me now.

To all mothers out there, love your children and nurture them the best you can do. No one can tell you the best way, not even your own mother. Every mother and child is so unique and it is up to you to find out how.

To all children out there, love your mother and provide them with love and more love. Mothers are just 'like that'. They are just being MOTHERS.

Al-Fatihah to Mama. I miss and love you even though I was too stubborn to admit that to you before.
Please forgive all my sins to you.

And to Mak, thank you for being the best Mom-in-law to me. I can never thank you enough for all the support that you gave me. I love you too.

Thank you Allah for giving me 2 lovely, amazing and best Moms to me. Alhamdullillah.

With Mama on Eid 2011.


With Mak on Eid 2011.


Love you both so so much. Thank you for everything.




No comments:

Post a Comment