Long story short. We were there for three nights and enjoyed every bit of it although I was a little disappointed for not being able to shop anything for myself other than food! Yes, you heard that right! I am almost 4 months plus pregnant and trying to get some nice maternity clothing particularly the bras but unfortunately, little miss just was too extra clingy to be away from me. She knows another little one is coming soon I guess! Hehehe!
Apart from just wandering around aimlessly (which I love the most with my 2 darlings), we tried the Gymboree class in Singapore for Chempaka Naura. Since we are entitled for 2 free classes, we decided to give it a go. Not to my surprise, the standard of teaching there are far better than the one we attended in Malaysia. The little ones plus Mommies and Daddies are required to sanitised their hands before they are allowed at the play area. On top of that, everyone had their temperature checked before the class(yup, that includes Mom and Dad, not only kids!)
Teachers there were more organised and enthusiastic when dealing with the kids. They danced and explained every single activities done during the class. Not that I'm complaining about Gymboree Malaysia. However, there are rooms for improvement. Perhaps, the teachers could get better training in future. Oh! I'm yet to try other Gymboree at some other countries in future if time permits.
As always, there are some snapshots wherever we go and enjoy it.
I love them both so so much.
Can't wait for June holiday, my love. Fast forward June....
Trying to doze a little on flight.
Posing while little miss is still sleeping.
One with all of us. Oops! Can't really see little miss there.
Singapore from up above. Look at the glorious clouds.
Lovely sunny day ahead.
I had to eat some chocolate pistachio cake after flight (post vomit syndrome).
Notice the post vomit face. A little pale than during flight. still smiling with little miss.
If only she could pose this way every time we try to get her photos snapped. *sigh*
View from our room. Lovely!
One shot at the Chimes.
At Gymboree Harbourfront Centre, Singapore.
The lay-out is a little smaller than the one in Tropicana City Mall.
Me and Chempaka lazing around before class starts.
Chilling at Vivo City rooftop. It was sunny and beautiful.
Dessert after late lunch and spot that ice-cream all around her lips.
Do we look alike? I can't tell. Hehe!
There you have it. Our short trip to the land of Singapore. Till we meet again next time.
Still can't wait for June... Fast forward again June!
No comments:
Post a Comment