croaking my yakkings

Sunday, 20 May 2012

Working Mom. Me?





Posing with my uniform before flight.
I miss doing the bun and make-up.
From 45 minutes, down to just 20 minutes.
Hahaha! Good ol' days.
Adios.


I got a few friends who asked me before about working after having a baby. I am certain that my answer most of the time is no, because I am happy being a housewife and also get to spend more time with my darling husband and kid/s. Then, another question popped up asking if I ever miss flying as a flight attendant. Well, to be honest, I don't really miss it. I am a little unsure about that feeling whether is it normal or abnormal for someone who has left the airline world for almost 5 years. Sometimes I do ask my husband if I am weird by not missing my old job but he doesn't have the answer.

I love flying those days. However, I think I just don't belong there. Maybe that's why I don't really miss flying. I miss it but not until the extend to start working all over again. I think I belong to my family. Haha! And Alhamdullillah I am blessed with a husband who supports me in whatever I do.

Last week I asked my husband a very simple question about getting back to work. This is how the conversation was....

M : Hey my love, can I ask you a question?

H  : Yeah, sure my love. What is it?

M : Will you allow me to work again, not flying but maybe something else?

H : (with his most innocent face plus seriousness when answering)
       Is that what you really want to do, my love?
       Are you alright to leave Chempaka Naura at home and go to work?

M : I am asking you!

H  : Yeah but is that what you really really want?

M : (sulking, because he always have the right words to answer. Deng!)

M : Fine! you just know what to say and you know,
       I can't live without this little makcik! I won't ask anymore!

M- Me
H-Husband

So, there you have it. I am very super duper comfortable with what I do now. Running around chasing my little one/s and spending lovely time with the love of my life, Shafiz Yusof. My husband loves me so much and always remind me not to overstressed with our little miss. If I start working again, I am going to miss lazing around, roaming and wandering aimlessly everywhere, driving in the middle of the night to nowhere, sharing food and drinks together, travelling all around the world together, singing Sesame Street songs together, yelling at Chempaka and snuggling with all of them. Oohhh! I am so not going back to work. I don't want to miss all that. I don't care about other people who wants to say anything about me. I know myself better. This is what I truly love to do.


 My 26th birthday with my darls.


Eid 2011 with my blue team.


Can't live and leave without them in my life. Love them like crazy mad love.

P/S- Oh please ignore the differences between the photos before the article and the photos after it.     Need not to spot the differences. I know I know. Don't have to tell me. And I love my roundness. Hehehe!

Thanks for reading everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment