croaking my yakkings

Thursday, 19 April 2012

Goodbye Mama...

Salam everyone. I know it has been a long time I didn't post anything on my blog. I was busy and also saddened by the loss of my mother on 26th of February 2012. May Allah bless her soul and Al-Fatihah for her. I don't know what to write here because I believe that words can never describe how I feel deep inside my heart. All that I know,regardless what ever it is, I love her and I miss her and I know she's in better place now. She knows that I love her and I know she loves me too. It's never easy to say goodbye even when we are prepared for it, but a goodbye is a goodbye.

Goodbye Mama...I love you so much.

Some photos for memories... I hope I've made you a proud mom for who I am now. You'll be missed. Always and forever.


Chempaka's first bath session with Mama.



Before the 'Cukur Jambul' ceremony at Mak's.



Syairah's and Syahiran's 'Khatam Al-Quran' ceremony at Kak Roy's place.




1st day of Raya 2011 at Mama's.


At Rani's wedding in Brickfields KL.


One last photo of Mama just two weeks before she left us.
Al-Fatihah.
   

No comments:

Post a Comment