croaking my yakkings

Friday, 28 October 2011

In Loving Memory of Koko.

It has been a while since I last saw my handsome male cat, Koko. He vanished almost a month ago. I just don't know his whereabouts. I miss him dearly. I wish I knew what actually happened to him. Is he still alive or gone completely from this world? I have no answers at all. I tried to find him around my house and neighbourhood but Koko can never be found anywhere. I miss those nights when he'll call me from the outside of my room, by the window trying to get in. Once he's in, he'll sleep on my bed until the wee hours of dawn before smooching my face with his wet nose trying to get out from my room.


During my pregnancy, Koko kept me company whenever my husband is away for work. He'll have half of the bed and I had to make sure I won't accidentally crush him with my huge belly. Hehehe! Oh how I miss him.


Thank you Koko for being such an amazing friend to me. I can never forget all the crazy things you did to me like kissing me all over my face trying to get out at 5 in the morning. Biting and playing under my chair while I'm on the computer. Sleeping in all sorts of funny and weird positions on my bed. Scratching my hands when I tried to caress you. Meow-wing at me when you want something and so much more.


I am sorry if you feel that I abandon you after Chempaka Naura is born. My attention and priority has changed entirely for her. Thank you for helping me during my rough nights, I miss having you next to me. I miss you a lot now.


Whatever the outcome is, I hope you are in a better place and happy. Although I miss you so much, life has to go on.


Here are some photographs for remembrance.



Koko trying to get some sleep.



The bed is mine! Hehehe!!!



Leaning my hot bod to the wall.


Not sure if he's in a yoga class? This is so cute!


I'm going to miss you forever Koko.

XOXO,

2 comments:

  1. I hope you find your cat, i can only imagine how you feel.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish there's something I can do to get him back. Unfortunately, there's none except for my prayer. May you are always happy, Koko.

    X0X0.

    ReplyDelete