Whatever that means, what you're about to read is still about annoyance. I was a different person before I met my husband. In terms of characteristics and self-esteem. I am now way better than I was before and Alhamdullillah I am glad I am who and what I am today. However, there is one thing that has never changed at all though I'm trying as hard as I could to change it. I can easily get annoyed to certain things and actually there are a lot of things that I despise. I know I should be grateful and thankful instead of whining about all this crap in my blog but hey! It's my blog and I get to write what I wish to write about anything.
* I get easily annoyed by my Mama, especially when she keeps on babbling about something so petty such as yelling at my younger brother to take his shower when the fact is he just got home from school less than five minutes. Poor boy! Give him a break! He'll shower once he's ready.
* I love my younger brother, but sometimes he does annoy me when he doesn't listen and obey to my instructions like keeping his room neat and tidy when I've told him over and over again! Well, it used to be my room and it's his now. I would love to see my ex-room sparkling clean as before but I guess boys will be boys, what can I do? I'm just happened to be the opposite sex! He's not me and I'm still trying (very hard indeed!) to absorb that.
* Car drivers or bikers who possess idle hands that happens to be too handicapped to use the indicator or signals before they make any turns on the road. Gosh! That really annoys me! I believe other people do feel that too!
* People with no stickers who park at the handicapped allocated parking lot especially at hospitals and shopping malls. I guess they are blind, really blind to park their cars there, that's why!
* I just despise people who jump the queue regardless whatever their reasons are. If they had to, then ask permission and explain the reason why. Not just by skipping the line and pretended that no one will say anything to you! Oops... You got the wrong person! I'll definitely will give them a long winded speech so that they'll understand. Unfortunately, they don't most of the time.
* My local people who disrespect foreign workers from neighbouring countries like Indonesia, Bangladesh, Myanmar, just to name a few. Come on people! They are here to help us to help them. Show some respect and compassion. After all, aren't we all friendly? ( As what the tourism board always promote about us! )
* People who loves to brag about almost everything that they own or have. Just to show off to the world that they can afford all of those things. Do I really care about it?
* People who don't walk the talk. Just say and keep on saying about blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, yada, yada, yada, yada and no action taken. Unfortunately, this is very popular among Malaysians. Hehehe!!!
* Opportunists who always jump into the situation just to gain benefits for themselves. Creepy, sly and pathetic!!! Work your arses off yourself to get things done not an arse licker!
* Bullies. Wherever you are!!! Schools, work place, colleges, etc... There are so many better and appropriate ways to teach or guide someone, not by putting them down or crash on the ground. That's a coward job. Say BOO to BOOLLIES!!!
Well, I can list all the things and go on forever but I can never do that, I'll get more annoyed. In conclusion, there still will be people who are like that all the time , everywhere in this world. What I really know is I am not one of those crooks. I am better than them and I intend to be better every day in every possible way InsyaAllah.
Even though I can make just a slight difference to this world, I know deep in my heart that I've done something good although it is just an itsy bitsy good deed.
How about you???? Have you done something small but good to at least yourself?
Do something good for yourself, and you'll feel awesome!
Try not to get annoyed easily like me, am still trying and have improved tremendously great.
Adios...
No comments:
Post a Comment