There is no book in this world that could really guide you or me to be the best mother for our children. I, myself is still learning about her every single second. It is weird but it is fun and exciting to feel that way. I love my daughter very much. I am so thankful and contented that I have supports from all my family members. I can never survive without them.
Dear Chempaka Naura,
I am sorry if there were times I was being foolish by not understanding your needs,
If there were times I was being harsh on you,
If there were times I didn't listen to you,
If there were times I was losing my emotions completely for things you did unintentionally,
Mama is still trying to get to know you,
Trying to get to know all about you,
Forgive me if I ever hurt you in any ways,
For you should know, I'm trying and always trying,
To be a mother to you, a friend to you, a shoulder to cry on and your confidante,
I will always strive to be the best mother you could ever imagine,
Please allow me to do so, always,
I love you so much, always.
Love,
Mama.
Our first airplane ride together to Langkawi Island. First holiday for you. You did great!
Our first Mother's Day celebration together. You were just 6 months old!
We were on our way to Singapore. Woo Hoo!
Look at the smile!
I really love this one! We both smiled and
so sweet together! I love you so much!
Dear Albert,
ReplyDeleteThank you for your kind comments. I truly appreciate it. I thought no one's going to read my blog at all except my husband. Fortunately, I have one reader all the way from South America! Thanks for inviting me to visit your blog. However, I don't read or speak Spanish at all so it might be a little difficult for me to understand what's written on your blog. Anyhow, I'll try okay.
Thanks once again for dropping by at my blog.
Adios amigo.
Yours truly,
Hidayah@D