40 Years of Sunny Days Sesame Street DVD.
I don't know when did I first heard of Sesame Street? Neither the first time I ever watched the show. Somehow, I get hooked to it lately. I have been watching the show over and over again with my 1 year old daughter. I thought it would be kind of educational programme for her to watch. Besides that, the show consist of a lot of catchy and rhyming songs that makes it perfect for children. I myself love it. I love the muppets and varieties of characters, as well as colours, shapes and sizes all combined together. If their goal is to teach children about so many things, then I strongly believe that they've achieved it tremendously well. My daughter is so addicted to Sesame Street and I have no intentions of stopping her from watching it. I'm all for it!
As you can see from the enclosed photo above (which I pasted from Google), Sesame Street has been on TV for 40-some years. Who would have thought a TV show could last that long? And leave a huge impact to an enormous number of kids all around the globe. Yes! That's Sesame Street! Wow!
And I quote " I've always said of our original team that developed and produced Sesame Street: Collectively, we were a genius"-Joan Ganz Cooney, founder of CTW and Sesame Street.
Yes, indeed they were genius to create a show that complement young minds and hearts. They managed to come up with that idea in the late 60's when TV was such an out of the ordinary box kind of thing.
I love Sesame Street and I still enjoy watching the old episodes back to back. It is some kind of addiction to me and my baby girl. We both can't resist it.
To all Sesame Street fans out there, enjoy it while it's still available. With the technology fast growing in today's world, we tend to forget what was there before than what it is now. I am one happy mother enjoying Sesame Street with my loved ones. Hehehe!! That includes my husband. Ah! Ah! Ah! The Count style.
I love Sesame Street and I still enjoy watching the old episodes back to back. It is some kind of addiction to me and my baby girl. We both can't resist it.
To all Sesame Street fans out there, enjoy it while it's still available. With the technology fast growing in today's world, we tend to forget what was there before than what it is now. I am one happy mother enjoying Sesame Street with my loved ones. Hehehe!! That includes my husband. Ah! Ah! Ah! The Count style.

No comments:
Post a Comment