Happy 2012 to everyone, hope it's not too late to wish. It is fun and exciting to celebrate another new year but actually, it's just another year after another. Let's make it a better year for everyone.
For those who celebrated it with friends and family, you are lucky to be able to celebrate it with your loved one. Be grateful and thankful that you manage to spend another year with them. Fill it with lots of love and more love.
As for me, I celebrated it on a flight back to Kuala Lumpur but I had my darlings together with me. I wish for another great year, more love, peace and happiness. I have no particular wish or resolution apart from hoping that everything will turn well every way for every one of us in this world.
It's disheartening to see wars in this century where people supposed to be more civilised! War is never the answer!!! Say NO to WAR!
More people with good hearts. Helping one another regardless of age, gender, nationality, race, skin colour, etc (the list is endlessly longggg!!!). We need to have more people to understand what it is like to be a good person.
Try to do one good deed every day, if it's not for any one else, at least for yourself. Maybe you can start by saying 'I love myself. I can be a good person.'
Say a little prayer for everyone in this world, hoping that will be more love than hate in our hearts!
PEACE TO ALL!!!
LOVE and HAPPINESS!
HAPPY NEW YEAR
BOM ANO
2012

No comments:
Post a Comment