croaking my yakkings
Monday, 30 January 2012
Don't Judge A Book By Its Cover!
Hmm... I don't really know how to begin with? Personally, I have always been a person who loves to judge a book by its cover, meaning, I'm always attracted by the creativity of the designer to lure people like me to buy their books because of the cover than the contents. However, we should apply this metaphorical phrase in our daily lives to avoid ourselves from being judgemental about other people. Don't be deceived by ones innocent look.
Believe it or not, a lot of us are judgemental. Not only to other people, but also to ourselves. We ask ourselves, why do we have that feeling in us. We are too conscious about oh so many things. We cared too much about what other people would say about us, we are too anxious about things that we don't know about, thinking about other people's perception about so many things about us. Give yourself a breakey wakey! You need to clear your mind and relax!
I am clueless on what to write about this issue now. Will people judge me just by the way I look or will I judge them by the way they look. I have no freaking idea about this. Does not mean a sloppy dressed person you came across at a prestigious mall is just an average person, he or she could be someone, and I mean SOMEONE! But, aren't we all judgemental?
I can go on and on and on writing about this topic, but I don't want to because I know, all of us knew the answer. So, DON"T JUDGE A BOOK BY ITS COVER. Enough said?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

hidayahhh~ ive been looking for you babe. i just got back from UK last year and lost all contact with everyone. your number pun hilang as I change my number. how are u? we have to meet or at least let me go to you i want to see ur baby! how are u and hubby? u have to come to my big day ok? i miss u babe!
ReplyDeletemy number 0132033763. do call me!