croaking my yakkings

Tuesday, 3 January 2012

Holidays Ho Ho Ho!

Hello everyone. Salam to all. I have been super busy lately and that's one of the many reasons why I didn't update my blog. My Mama was unwell and Chempaka Naura has just started walking and I was always exhausted by the time I hit the computer. Alahmdullillah, everything went well and now I manage to cheat my time and do some updates.

Holidays it is! I love travelling and yes, that associated with holidays. Year 2011 has been kind of a holiday year for me. We went to Langkawi in January, Taipei and Singapore in March, Bangkok and Taipei again in May, Perth in June, Singapore again in October, Phuket in November and last but not least Frankfurt, Maastricht, Spa, Luxembourg and Thionville in December. Crazy huh! Travelling by air with a baby girl who's less than a year old. It is crazy indeed. Tiring but fun at the same time.

Going for holidays is the only way for me to ease my mind from a lot of tension back home. I am more relaxed, carefree and happy. As for those who know me, I am always on the go and more hectic now than I was before. Sometimes I wonder how did that happened? So, I need more holidays. Hehehe! (It's a hint to my husband to bring me for more holidays!)

Everyone needs a holiday. Sometimes all that you need is just some time alone so you can calm down and free your mind from a lot of things. I needed that so much especially with my Mama going in and out from hospital and also my sweet baby girl who's super duper hyper active that keeps me running and chasing after her all the time, though not much kilo being shed away (blame it to the glorious food!) I need some time off myself.

Together with this, I have some snapshots from our 2011 holiday albums. Enjoy it.

  Me and Chempaka in Langkawi.


Waiting for our flight.


Us in Taipei.


Thanks to Papa/My love for flying us there.


At Taipei Zoo station.


On flight to Singapore.


Just arrived at Resorts World Sentosa.



Universal Studios Singapore.



On the way to Bangkok.


With my darling girls to Perth.



Dressing my darling up in the morning.


I am so happy here I don't want to go home, Super Grover!



Having fun wth Papa and water at Vivo City, Singapore.


At Patong Beach Hotel reception counter. I love this photo because Chempaka looked so girly girl.





At the pool, Put Put, Meal time and on the way to the airport early morning.


Can't wait to upload the Christmas holiday all around 5 countries in 5 days. Crazy best right!!! Next post update. Adios.



P/S- Thank you my love for another amazing year. This time, whenever we want to travel, we have to think of our little 'Makcik'. As for now, I think she enjoys travelling as much as we both do. What can I say? It runs in the blood. Let us enjoy!!! Thank you and we love you so much.


No comments:

Post a Comment