Louboutin, Blahnik, Ferragamo. They all have something in common when put together. Yes! Shoes, shoes, shoes! Just like the title. Is it a girl's best friend next to diamond? I don't know about others but to me, shoes are exquisitely and incredibly one gorgeous simply divine invention. Shoes have evolved enormously from just leather, canvas or wood covering and protecting your feet to something incredibly expensive and fashionable. It turned out to be a high fashion must have rather than just a necessity. It come in all magnificent designs, eye catching hues and of course varieties of styles and patterns. However, at the end of the day, it serves the ultimate purpose that is to protect one's feet.
I adore shoes or may I say it, I worship shoes but those days were gone. I hardly wear heels nowadays. As much as I love to try and put them on but I feel that they're hurting me a lot. I love watching women in heels. Some can even run with their high heels on, I wonder how? I watched Sex and The City and am very impressed with the sense of styles all 4 main characters have to offer. Unfortunately, again, that's just a TV show. I bet in real life, most women can't really find their time to get and be well dressed all the time! Whatever it is, I did enjoy watching Carrie Bradshaw and the rest of the gang portraying diversities in fashion and styles. Just look at how Carrie would rather spend on Blahniks more than anything else in this world. That is one expensive hobby, a closet full of designers collections.
Last week I bought 4 pairs of shoes and they're all flatties. I feel that's more comfortable compared to high heels, stilettos, wedges, you name it! Besides that, I love my translucent Crocs. They are comfy and spacious and I don't feel my feet hurt at all. I am actually in my comfort zone without any intentions of getting out from it. I love shoes and yes I would love to wear heels again, but strictly to certain special occasion or event. I want to care and love my feet more than I love the shoes.
Oh shoes! You are so beautiful to me! I want you and I need you! Don't ever stray, just stay!
You hurt me, you make me cry. But shoes, you'll never die!
You are my protector, you are my lover, you are my happiness ever after.



No comments:
Post a Comment