Before I go further on this topic, I just want to say that it is my decision and Shafiz of course to enrol our girl in a play school. That doesn't mean if you don't want to enrol yours, you are better or worse parents. No one can tell what's best for your child except you and the child him or herself.
We decided to try this two play schools. Both are located not too far from home. Kinderland is just five minutes away and Nakorn Sari is about fifteen minutes away. We have yet to try any of these but we decided to start trying by end of April as our schedule is kind of tight.
Anyhoo, I'll update about it next time and will come up with the answer on which school to send our little miss. Adios.
Kinderland Section 14. (courtesy of Google)
Sorry no photo of Nakorn Sari (yet).

No comments:
Post a Comment