croaking my yakkings

Saturday, 20 April 2013

My Sesame Street Adventure.

Woo Hoo!!! Sunny day it was indeed in Universal Studios Singapore. No clouds hanging in the sky. It was a fantastic day to spend, have breakfast with and meet the ever popular Sesame Street characters. Let me tell you the way to Sesame Street. Hahaha! Meet Elmo, Cookie Monster, Big Bird, Oscar the Grouch, Bert and Ernie, Grover and Abby Caddaby. If you like Sesame Street, well then you get what I'm trying to say here.

We (a lot of time it is more of me! Hehe!) are biggg fans of the show. From my husband, to me, to my brother and now my daughter Chempaka and guess who else??? My helper too, love Sesame Street. Basically, we kind of grow with Sesame Street. So, we were flabbergasted when we knew that Sesame Street is going to be in USS. We planned to go there since last year. Of course I had to make sure I delivered my second baby before going there. Just kidding!

We bought a really great package for the Sesame Street adventure. We had breakfast with the characters although it was a tiny bit annoying to snap some shots with them because we had to queue up to take pictures instead of the characters come to us. Well, it was supposed to be BREAKFAST WITH SESAME STREET CHARACTERS after all. It was difficult for me to chase after them as I have one baby and a hyperactive toddler.

The food were abundance. The spread were so unique and trust me, I didn't really get to enjoy the food much as I was too busy tailing my toddler going after Elmo and friends. Me included!

My husband and I didn't get to try other rides as my Chempaka was soooo hooked up with the characters. Believe it or not? There are five Sesame Street shows a day and out of five, we saw four and Chempaka just didn't want to leave the area where they held the shows. Oh no! Poor Shafiz was soo exhausted taking care of Chempaka. Thank you my love. We can't thank you enough for everything.

Some photos for your eyes only!

We are family.

While waiting for Papa to get our tickets. Uncle Hairul tagged along to help as a babysitter.
 
On our way to where the air is sweet.
 
Us with Abby Caddaby.

See what I mean! ELMO's pancake.

Chempaka busy with Mama.
 
Elmo, Cookie, Oscar and Big Bird cuppies.
 
My favourite Oscar the Grouch who reminds me of ME!

Us with Mr. Grouchy.
 
Do you know who is this? Hola! It's Rosita.
 
Us with Cookie Monster.
 
Another one with Cookie.

Kudos to the people inside the characters' costumes. You guys made my daughters day brighter by dancing and entertaining us. It is scorching hot to be in there but well done by making a lot of kids and adults smile throughout our day there! Thank you!
 
Pity Papa had to queue again and again and again taking photos with the characters. Thank you indeed.
 
Hi Barkley!
 
More souvenirs! I want to bring them all back home!
 
The ride I didn't manage to try among others.
 
Me and my girls! All in Elmo shirts.
Me and Melur Maira.
 
Us all with everyone.
 
On our way back on board MAS flight.
 
 
P/S-
 

Food outlets in USS served Halal food (for Muslims) and they taste great too. We'd love to try the pizza next time we're there Insya Allah.
 
I'm a little greedy that I wish all the characters were there such as Telly Monster, Zoe, Prairie Dawn, Baby Bear and more and more. Hahahaha!
 
I want to go again when the girls are big enough to try on the rides with them.
 
Thank you again my darling love for the lovely time spent there. Can't wait for your birthday trip next. Hint! Hint!


No comments:

Post a Comment