croaking my yakkings

Saturday, 13 October 2012

Hi 5 Holiday Live in KL

Hi everyone! 5 in the air,let's do it together. Hi 5! Yup, the Hi 5 group from Australia came to KL for a 3-day live show at KLCC and we went and had lots of fun! Yee haa!
 
Shafiz was supposed to come along but unfortunately, he had to go to work on that day. Duty calls. So, Chempaka Naura, myself and my helper, Lena went to the show and it was awesome! I had to bring someone along as I'm heavily pregnant at 30 weeks. And my little girl is hyperactive! The children had more fun than I did. Chempaka Naura was no exception as well. This would be her first concert ever in her life!
 
It was kind of funny how we actually get into this Hi 5 fever, as most of you are aware of our obsession with Sesame Street from my earlier posts. Well, I wanted my daughter to have better interaction with live human beings rather than just puppets or cartoons. So, I bought her first Hi 5 DVD and let her try to watch it. She was jumping up and down, trying to sing along every word and voila! She enjoyed it so much and I am glad!
 
We were so lucky to witness the live show and I must say that, my little miss enjoyed every moment she was there. She was a bit scared at first though, because of the dark room and all but somehow managed to adapt to it and had a time of her life (I know I am pretty exaggerating here! Haha!)
 
Some photos for your view. I had to say that these guys are talented and are really good at what they are doing! Well done and good job to Tim, Casey, Lauren, Dayen and Stevie!
 
In the car with Kak Lena.
 
One shot with Mama before going in to the concert hall.
 
 
Posing at the Hi 5 banner as well as on the seat before the show started.
 
The stage.
 
Smile!
 
 
And together, we're Hi 5! YEAHHHHH!!!!
 
 
We would love to go for another Hi 5 concert again if there's any in future. Can't wait!
 



No comments:

Post a Comment