My loved ones and I decided to drive up to Kuantan for a short getaway before I go into labour. Well, we did the same thing on my previous pregnancy but it was just in Melia Hotel,KL. So, this time we wanted to go some where a little further than KL. It was either Malacca or Kuantan. In the end we agreed on Kuantan as I was also craving for 'keropok lekor'. It's easier to get it while in Kuantan than Malacca, I guess! And yes, I succeeded in search of the 'keropok lekor' and it was very up to my liking. Alhamdulillah, no drooling for my baby! Just kidding!
It was just 3 days and 2 nights stay in Hyatt Kuantan. We spent a lot of our time lazing around at the pool area. Chempaka Naura loves being in the water. We brought her to the beach to let her experience the beach and the waves but I guess she was too afraid of the gushing waves hitting her feet. She prefers the pool than the sea.
Weather was lovely. It wasn't too hot and it didn't rain either. It was cloudy and shady. So, we didn't really get sunburned. Good for Chempaka Naura to spent some time in the pool. It helped a lot on her eczema-prone skin. She was as happy as a clam.
Kuantan isn't that bad! We just didn't have much time to explore all around. Perhaps when the kids are bigger, we'll try to make another trip there and explore other locations like the National Park or Chini Lake.
Some photos to share our days in Kuantan. Enjoy!
Silly happy faces.
Food oh food!
Images of the incredibly beautiful Hyatt, Kuantan.
Swimming at the pool.
Chempaka Naura @ Telok Chempedak.
Getting leg massage after swimming!
Till we meet again Kuantan!
No comments:
Post a Comment