As you can see from the title,yes that means my last travel was to Paris! The City of Love? Or is not. Ha ha! Anyhoo,I was in my second trimester and it is widely known that's it is pretty safe to travel around during that duration of pregnancy. Especially for long haul flights. No problemo for me during the flight,Alhamdullillah.
I enjoyed every bit of it. It was just merely a week and we only covered the city itself though I think it wasn't enough. However,it was truly a remarkable experience and I can't thank my husband enough for making this trip a memorable one. Thank you for putting up with my crankiness (LOL!),providing food and more food,taking care of Chempaka Naura and also Hairul, and all those amazing things you did for us. Thank you so much. I love you like crazy!
We went to those 'must see places' around Paris and the weather was lovely and cool. Summer with hot sun but breezing like in autumn=bliss. Little Chempaka enjoyed there too because of the cool weather but still remain super active especially when she gets to run around. I panted most of the time trying to catch up with her. Thank God Shafiz and Hairul were around to help me with the chasing game.
These are some pictures when we were there. *Hmm..not some I believe,but enjoy it*
Having supper prior to departure.
Chempaka Naura giving that cheeky smile.
Bonjour Tour Eiffel.
Posing at the magnificent landmark of France.
Ice-cream, anyone?
A must stop and shop in Paris for babies/children clothes. Scroll down and you'll know what I mean..
Oh my gosh! Stripes and more stripes. How can I not splurge for my children!
They are super gorgeous!
Pierre Herme macaroons,waiting to be swallowed by us.
The majestic Notre Dame de Paris and moi.
Helping Chempaka Naura feeding the pigeons.
Sour face after being scolded by Mama while on board cruising along La Seine.
Passing by The Pantheon Paris.
View of Montmartre from our boat while cruising.
Little miss posing in black,white and red. Ha ha!
Jardin du Luxembourg.
Pastries oh pastries. Need I say more?
Musee de l'Air et de l'Espace with Uncle Hairul and some nouveau amis.
Just outside Disney Village Paris.
Enjoyed every moment of it. My baby moon with my loved ones. Thank you my love for that holiday. I can't wait to go every where with you and our adorable children. Despite of the short length of stay, we managed to cover almost every place that we had planned to go. Thank you for being the best husband and Papa to me and Chempaka Naura and...
Thank you Hairul for being around to assist us with Chempka Naura and especially when Kakak busy window-shopping, plus shopping too. London next year??? Perhaps, InsyaAllah with Daddy. Hmm....
No more holidays after this. Until... next year...
No comments:
Post a Comment