croaking my yakkings

Wednesday, 23 November 2011

Love and so much love...






I often see love everywhere I go. I am always amazed by the word and I love the word 'love'. You can find love everywhere. Love between parents and their children, love among brothers and sisters, love among husbands and wives, love toward animals, love towards the planet and environment, love for technology, love and love and love. The list is endless and never ending.


I discovered love when I was just a tiny little girl. Love was something new for me and I was eager to say the word love, love, love. I love my dolls and toys, I love my Mom, I love almost everything and anything.


As I grew older, I was fascinated by the love of music and freedom. I love music so much because it makes me happier and feel more loved. Though I don't really have any particular genre that I really love, I love music indeed. The rhythm, the beat, melodies and lyrics made me fell in love to music even more. I don't describe myself as the rebellious type but I was in desperate for freedom, I felt I needed it so much. I love it when Mom gave me some freedom especially in voicing out my opinion. I love that.


I entered adulthood with passion and enthusiasm to embrace love. This time is about work and the job that I chose to love. Flying up in the sky was such an incredible and amazing experience for me. I fell in love with the job instantly despite the bullying and some harsh insulting words from some jerks. I love flying so much. Not so much on working with some annoying colleagues but I survived! Oh, how  I miss my flying days.

Travelling is my passion. If I had all the money in the world, I would travel and travel and travel. There are so many beautiful places to visit. I love to travel with my loved ones. To share what I'm passionate about. Not many chances of travelling nowadays but it's okay. I still love to travel when there's opportunity.

Food! That is something everyone should love. It gives us energy and pleasure when we eat them. Gosh! I love food. I can't imagine life without food. It's a shame that in certain parts of the world, food is so inaccessible to its people. Some were starved to death. I can't describe how lucky I am to be able to taste and enjoy food. I love them!

Love of my life, my beloved husband, Shafiz Yusof. I don't know how did you do it but I'm so deeply in love with you, all the time. Thank you for showing me different kind of love and I'm hooked on you. Any magic spells or potions that you gave me that make me so into you? Of course none. Silly of me. Thank you for the unconditional love and care and may we remain this way forever and ever. I love you, my love.

Children are so precious and special, although sometimes they can really get into your nerves and drive you crazy. However, I love children. I don't know how or when did I start to feel love toward children. I wasn't so into them before. They are naughty and cranky. They are annoying and love crying. That all changed when I decided to be a mother, myself. I learned to accept everyone is so different and unique. Same goes with children. Each one of them is exceptionally different than another. We have to nurture and bring them up the best possible way and InsyaAllah, they will be responsible and mature adults. I'm trying to be a mother and still very new in this case, but I'm loving it. I see more and more love and compassion in me after being a mother. Amazing how my little baby changed my entire life! I love her so much. I love you so much, Chempaka Naura.

Some say, in-laws are creepy and sometimes if you do stay with them, it'll be a living hell. In my case, it's totally the opposite. I love my in-laws. They are superb in everything and every way. I can't thank God enough for blessing me with this incredibly loving family. My Mom in law is my best buddy. we talk about everything. I love all of them so much. What's even better, my Mama and Mom in law are best buddies too. I can only dream of having that in my life. Love all of them so much for the love that they share with me.

I love friends who are there especially when you need them. I have few numbers of friends who are nice and friendly. They always check on you if every thing's okay. They know inside out about you and accept you as who you are. That is what friends are for. They are so special, right!

I can go on and on listing down about love and more love but I think I've to stop this for a while. Love is such a beautiful word and feeling. You have to have love for yourself before loving anyone. Love yourself first and explore love with others and you'll find more love.

Love,

Hidayah@D.

1 comment: