croaking my yakkings

Friday, 28 February 2014

Our first Disneyland Adventure.

I know this is so last year post but I insist on blogging about it. As you can read from the title above, it was our first trip to Disneyland and we started our first adventure of that fairy tale journey in Hong Kong. Firstly, it is the nearest Disneyland from our home country Malaysia, flight time is less than 4 hours (so we can still manage the girls tantrum and crankiness within that amount of period!). Secondly, it was during school holidays, so my brother tagged along as my most reliable babysitter. Thirdly, that's the only time my husband managed to get some time off despite his hectic work schedule. Last but not least, the obsession of my eldest with Disney Princesses and the fondness of my youngest to Mickey and Minnie Mouse. So, fair enough that we (as in me and my girls) have never been to any Disneyland and we decided to try the one in Hong Kong as a start.

Preparation journey to the happiest place on earth were fine despite some passport issues 2 days before we left KL. Though there were some problems with the seat at the beginning of the flight but thank God we arrived Hong Kong safely by noon. We spent the first day resting and lazing around as we were dead tired from the early morning flight before.

On day 2, we started our Disneyland adventure at 10-ish. Took a shuttle to Tung Chung town and train to Disneyland. My girls were all dolled up according to their choice of 'Princess' costume. Chempaka is Princess Belle and Melur is Snow White. And we were all excited to watch our girls' reaction when we arrive there, beaming with smile and joy and happiness.

The park was quite full with adults and children (Duh!! It's Disneyland!) mainly because we went there on Sunday. So, it was flooded with foreign tourist plus the local ones too. Honestly, I love the vibe there. I always love theme park. It is happy to see other happy faces. Although there were some craziness surrounding there but come on! It's a theme park. There will be some craziness in there!

So, I shall spoil you all with the photos from there. Here we go!
 
The girls were excited when I woke them up at 5am to get ready to fly.
 
 On-board to Hong Kong.
 

Good morning! Girls and their Uncle Hairul.
 
All dolled up to meet Princesses.Chempaka is wearing Belle costume and Melur is Snow White.
 
On the way to Disney Resort station via train.
 
At the entrance of the magical world of Disney.
 
 
And 'here's to never growing up' me!
 
Us at the front of The Sleeping Beauty castle.
 

 ThinkerBell
 

 
 Parade and it was amazing enough for my little Chempaka.
 
 
 
With Princess Rapunzel, Cinderella and Aurora. Kudos to them for being true princesses and enjoyed their moments with young kids even though some were cranky or chatty! 
 
The only ride that we took because Chempaka and Papa were too busy chasing after Princesses.
 
Cheery Chempaka posing like a model.
 
 Melur with Uncle Hairul.
 
 At Harbour City.
 
 Christmas decoration with Disney theme.
 
 
 Tung Chung shopping day with my girls.
 

 Where we stayed for the trip.
 
 I love this photo!
 
 
Going back home. On-board MAS A380 bound for Kuala Lumpur.
 
 
Thank you to my dearest husband for taking some time off to bring us especially our girls to the magical world of Disneyland. And thank you and sorry for the hassle that we had to through prior departure. The passport and seat etc.. Thank you to my Dad for making time to help us in every possible way. Thank you Hairul for being the best babysitter when I am not the best mother. Thank you for your patience and I admire the way you handle the girls when they're so mischievous. I know that you are a great uncle to them and InsyaAllah, superbly fun Dad to your kids in future.
 
I love all of you so much. Pardon me for my nagging, complaining, scolding etc. Above all, we did enjoy the lovely trip.
 
More holidays please InsyaAllah!! WooHoo!!




No comments:

Post a Comment