Hohoho Hi 5 was in KL for their live concert in December 2013. I was superrrr excited this time because I get to bring both Chempaka and Melur to watch it together. This would be our second Hi 5 concert in KL. We went to the first one in 2012 when I was heavily pregnant with Melur.
The show was awesome and great as I expected. There are 2 new members replacing Tim and Casey. They're Mary and Ainsley. They are just as enthusiastic and cheery as the other three, Dayen, Lauren and Stevie. However, I still do miss Tim and Casey and of course Fely.
The show that I went started later than the appointed time. Some children were restless and agitated waiting for the show to begin. The management didn't make any announcement to inform the parents on what's going on. Unfortunately, I am sad to say that there were some parents over reacted on that situation and started to behave like hooligans. Or shall I say like uncivilised human beings. Well, somehow the management opened up the doors and let us in after approximately 15-20 minutes delay.
As we waited for the concert to start, I came across some irresponsible parents who ( I believed!) bought the cheaper tickets but they dare to let their kids stand at the mosh pit area ( mind you, mosh pit area ticket is the MOST EXPENSIVE one!) while these IMPRUDENT parents will try to find any empty seats around to keep an eye on their children!
A mother of two girls and I had an argument with one INSOLENT father who did what I mentioned above and he was unhappy with us and started scolding us using vulgar words! All the F*** word came out of his mouth in front of other parents and hundreds of innocent children. The worst part was, he brought along his sick and coughing and sneezing (non-stop) wife to the children's concert. I can't imagine what sort of person is that couple. To disgrace themselves that way and rude and disrespectful to other parents. They have become totally insane by behaving like that not only in public but to their own children. One should sit or be at the assigned seat, according to the ticket that you bought (regardless of any price or amount!!!) so that you don't trouble others with your uncivilised and audaciously rude manner. I wasn't surprise that it happened at that Hi 5 concert but I surely learned my lesson from it. Thank you Mr.Rude Man!
Enough of the negativity of the show that is not even done by the Hi 5 members but the miserable parents themselves. Shame on you people....BOOOOO!!!! The show was spectacular and my girls enjoyed it so much that I hope to go again in future.
Well done Hi 5. You never disappointed us with your show. It's just this time the concert is more of promoting the new Hi 5 House and introducing the newest members. Personally, I still love Hi 5 Holiday because it has a storyline that you can relate to and the songs that come with it actually helps you to understand the journey of the holiday itself. Anyway, KUDOS to the Hi 5 members for putting on an incredible show! Thank you to the management for bringing Hi 5 to KL! Despite all the things that happened before the show, I will still bring my girls again next time Hi 5 in KL!
Some photos to share with you guys...
Girls with Papa and Mama.And yup I had to buy Hi 5 dresses for them.
Parents dashing through to the entrance impatiently. (sigh!)
The Hi 5 House Party stage set up before the show started.
Cheeky Melur and Mama.
The Hi 5 members from left to right,
Lauren, Ainsley, Dayen, Stevie and Mary.
Dayen in Dragon costume and Ainsley in Dinosaur costume at the concert.
Highlight of the show. The infamous Mr.Rude Man. You're on my camera and now in my blog.
Too bad!
Hi Hidayah, Impressive recommendations I would say… You really cover a lot about the Hi5 concert. Anyway, to add up your hotel list, I would recommend a 3 star hotel near to Bukit Bintang and Pudu Area (also in City Centre), which is Hotel Pudu Plaza. Check the details at http://www.puduplazahotel.com.my . They also have daily shuttle to Bukit Bintang and Ikea Cheras. Now, they have a promo of (starting from) USD 21.50 per room night if you signed up as their member. Have a nice day …
ReplyDelete