croaking my yakkings

Saturday, 25 May 2013

The BIG Four O.

We celebrated Shafiz's 40th birthday at Hard Rock Hotel Penang last April. Hence, the title. Anyway, it was truly a rockin' birthday for him indeed. We hope you love it.
 
The price that we got was cheaper than usual as it was during low season. We wanted to try the Lagoon Deluxe room as it has direct pool access. Unfortunately, we were not allowed as we have 2 young children below 12 years of age. So, we stayed at Deluxe Sea View instead which located on the 3rd floor.
 
I was planning for a surprise birthday dinner and breakfast for my husband but it ended up as no surprise because it was all last minute plan. Haha!
 
I love this hotel (for now) and I really hope that they'll keep up their excellent service when I come back again next time. Check -in was swift and hassle free. Requested for an extra bed and it was prompt and efficient. Plans for my husband's birthday dinner at Hard Rock Café and in room breakfast service were first class and I can't thank them enough for all the effort they put in trying to fulfil my crazy demands and requests (especially the message on his birthday cake plate and flowers on his birthday!). Oh my! I love the service they provided to me and my family. Or am I just being lucky?
 
Pool was awesome and my darling Chempaka was soooo into it! Melur had her first swim or more like a dip. We love the pool and we can just laze around the pool the whole day.
 
Anyhoo, I hope my dear husband enjoyed his time there with us. Even though it was merely 2 nights but the memories that we built will be cherished forever! As always, here are some or shall I say many photos of us enjoying our time there. Do enjoy!

 





We'll be coming up in the air! On our way to Penang via airplane.
 







The rooms and exterior of HRHP.
 









Swimming time!
 
Pepperoni pizza and carrot juice for late lunch after swimming.
 
Little Miss trying to get the beat on her err.. nose!?
 
Swam the whole afternoon and slept right after that!
Mama can have a little rest? Or not?
 









Birthday dinner at Hard Rock Café. My love had to stand on the chair when we sang him 'Happy Birthday'.
 




Birthday breakfast with the girls!
 

Us...
 

Papa showing Chempaka the little cloud buns out in the sky and Mama soothing Melur from her restlessness.
 
 
Thank you for joining us my dear husband Shafiz Yusof. We hope you enjoyed your celebration there with us. If we didn't manage to do other things you wished us to do, we do apologise for all the shortcomings. It has been quite rough couple of months but we are strong together. Thanks for believing in me. And the girls. We love you and we look forward for more celebrations in future. Thank you again for everything. We always enjoy our trip with you. Thank you.

 


No comments:

Post a Comment