croaking my yakkings

Friday, 16 November 2012

Melur Maira Mohammad Shafiz.

Alhamdullillah. Melur Maira has finally arrived into this world safely and healthily on 31st October 2012 at UMSC. It was one of the most incredible experiences I have ever felt having my baby girl naturally despite my fear of childbirth and labour. I have supportive family, friends and gynae and nurses. I can never thank them enough for everything.

I can't really describe my labour experience and I am so grateful that I didn't have to suffer long hours of pain and agony prior to childbirth. Again, Alhamdullillah it was a swift delivery for me although Melur Maira had poo-ed inside me just like her elder sister Chempaka Naura. Fortunately, my contractions were so close apart and I just needed to push her out and voila, Melur Maira was out in no time.

I won't write much here as I'll allow the photos to do all the talking about one of the most eventful days of my life. Do enjoy it!

Checked-in at UMSC@9.40am. Having contractions, 5 minutes apart. Trying to act cool by smiling in between contractions. Haha!
 
One shot of us before my gynae comes in. Still in pain but in control.
 
Some of the medical equipments in the delivery room.
 

Shortly after Melur Maira was born. It was a sign of relief and happiness. Can't believe that I had her naturally, Alhamdullilah.
 

Assalammualaikum and hello to the world. My name is Melur Maira Binti Mohammad Shafiz.
 
We are proud parents of Melur Maira!
 
Melur Maira with family members.
 

Chempaka Naura giving a peck to her newborn sister, Melur Maira.
 
My sister came over to visit on the same day. Thanks!
 

More family members came to see her, my sis-in-laws and my Dad.
 

With my lovely gynae,Prof Siti Zawiah who's like a Mom to me and midwife,Nurse Vejaya. Can't thank Prof Siti enough for everything. Support and advice throughout my pregnancy.
 
With Tok Mak after bath.
 
 
My best friend, Ainaa Anum came to visit.
 
 
Many poses of Melur Maira sleeping at home.
 
Our first hospital visit after she was born.
 
I look forward of many things we can do, share and enjoy together with your Papa and  big sister. Surely and InsyaAllah we'll get along together.
 
P/S- I know my Mama is smiling somewhere seeing all these. I hope she's happy to see Melur Maira and me. I really understand even better now why 'Syurga Terletak Di Bawah Tapak Kaki Ibu'. I'm a proud Mama of both my girls and I know I have made my Mama proud of me. Al-Fatihah to Mama.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment