First day of raya was at Mak's and Mama's (Daddy's rather,as Mama is no longer around). I am so so so fortunate to be married to someone who lives just nearby my parents house. So no arguments on which house to go first during raya. Lucky me.
Second day of Raya, we went back to Simpang Ampat,Malacca. Both my late Papa-in-law and Daddy's parents house. Again, we are fortunate both our Dads' 'kampung' is almost 'sekampung'. Hahahaha! I am truly blessed! No complains at all.
We drove back to PJ the same night and it was massive, heavy traffic along the highway from Simpang Ampat to Seremban plus raining cats and dogs. We only reached home at quarter past one in the morning. We were flat tired. Thank God we survived the journey safely, Alhamdullillah.
Then, of course we went to visit our relatives around KL, PJ area the next few days of Raya. Raya for me was okay. Nothing much to rave or kick about. I am happy I am surrounded by my loved ones. More doas for beloved Mama. Al-Fatihah. Amin.
Some photos during this happy festive season. Enjoy...
Chempaka Naura with Mama and Papa.
The pillars of my strength, Shafiz, Chempaka Naura and Mak.
Little Miss with her Uncle Arif and Kak Syairah.
Getting Duit Raya from Tok Mak and Mama.
Clearly, we weren't ready!
Family portrait.
She looks all grown up from the big portrait.
Me and my little brother. Not so little anymore.
Us with Hairul and Daddy.
Cheeky smile.
In the car on the way to Malacca.
Hope you enjoyed all those shots. I had to picked and chose the best but they were all awesome...
Till we meet again the next Raya, InsyaAllah.
Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri and Maaf Zahir Batin.
No comments:
Post a Comment